FREE SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNALS
If you want to publish your paper in free Scopus-indexed journals, then hiring TYEKON RESEARCH will be the best choice for you.
TYEKON RESEARCH is not only here for publication, we also provide endless research support for all your research needs. We provide a list of free Scopus-indexed journals in Education, social science, mathematics, agriculture, civil engineering, computer science, social science, and more. TYEKON RESEARCH will give you the entire list of free Scopus-indexed journals 2023 pdf, monthly published Scopus-indexed journals 2023, and many more.
“TYEKON RESEARCH will always make sure that we provide a fast and easy journal publication in free Scopus-indexed journals under any research domain”
TYEKON RESEARCH PUBLICATION PROCESS
- You can contact our team for free journal publication.
- Our team will show you the entire list of free Scopus journal list that matches your domain.
- Once you are satisfied with the journal, then we log in and provide the username and password details to you.
- Once we logged in, then we assess your paper for quality.
- If it doesn’t match the scope of the journal if it doesn’t meet the guidelines, and low quality, then we advised you to rewrite your paper.
- Meanwhile, once it gets submitted, if there is any kind of revision process, TYEKON RESEARCH will take care of it.
- Our team will also undergo the resubmission process.
- For free Scopus journal publication, we can’t give you the time confirmation. But we can give assurance for paper acceptance.
FREE (non-paid) SCOPUS-INDEXED JOURNALS 2023
TYEKON RESEARCH has the top most journals that come under free (non-paid) Scopus-indexed journals 2023 with a rigorous publication process.
Publication of a research paper or a manuscriptin Scopus always plays a very important role in the life of PhDstudents. So, TYEKON RESEARCH will provide the complete list of free Scopus-indexed journals and their impact factors. So scholars who are looking for Scopus-indexed journals without publication fees can get a list of journals from TYEKON RESEARCH.
In order to publish your research paper in the top-most journals like free Scopus-indexed journals, your paper must be oftop-level quality. Your paper must satisfy the following metrics such as grammar, paper formatting, improved English content, number of pages, font size and style, plagiarism percentage, etc. Our team will always look over the quality of the paper before publication and give the highest assurance for your paper’s acceptance. We are so affordable when compared with our competitors and we give the highest quality for all your scholars.
WHAT ARE ALL YOUR BENEFITS?
You will get benefits such as,
- ON-TIME DELIVERY
- UNLIMITED REVISIONS
- SUBJECT-BASED GUIDANCE
TYEKON RESEARCH also possesses some excellent qualities, such as
- Our team has very good organizational skills.
- Our team has excellent English language skills.
- We have excellent leadership.
- Our team has an excellent quality of being work on peak hours.
- Our team has highly creative thinking skills to come up with new ideas for the publication.
- Our team has excellent language skills, grammar skills, formatting skills, and more to provide the best work.
Connect With The Journal Paper Publishing Team Now
WHY “99%” of your RESEARCH PAPERS ARE GETTING REJECTED?
The research paper focuses on many metrics that must be satisfied by a scholar while publishing your research paper. If there are any mistakes or errors, you might experience a rejection process. Here we have listed the top “15” points for rejection reasons.
- 1 Your research paper is not relevant to the chosen journal
- 2 Your research paper doesn’t make a contribution to your chosen discipline.
- 3 Your written paper may fail to meet the journal’s ethical standards.
- 4 Poorly written research paper
- 5 Fail to meet the journal guidelines
- 6 Your paper may describe poor research reasons
- 7 Inadequate research reasons
- 8 The literature review is inadequate
- 9 Your paper may have methodological problems
- 10 Inadequate statistics
- 11 Poorly interpreted
- 12 Weak analysis
- 13 Duplicate research paper
- 14 Paper may have too much jargon
- 15 The paper may not meet the word count of the journal.
So, in order to avoid these kinds of errors, while publishing your paper it must meet all the quality standards. So you can just write up the paper with the help of an expert will be your best choice.
What are the journal guidelines ?
Guidelines may differ based on journals. But every journal will be having more or less the same formatting rules. Here we have listed some common rules and guidelines of the journal. They are,
- Paper format
- Cover letter
- Font size
- Font style
- Line spacing
- Letter spacing
- Editing method
- Writing style
- Author contributions
- Data availability
- Ethics declarations
- Approval letters
- Consent to publish
- number of pages
- Figures format
- Tables format
- Statistical guidelines
- Gene nomenclature
- Registration reports
So, you may get fail due to unawareness of the journal guidelines. Just improve your paper format with the help of highly talented hands.